Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TaFseer - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TaFseer > Topics

Subject: Respecting a non-Muslim Mothe
Replies: 6 Views: 583

ekua 30.01.11 - 08:30pm
I was born a Christian and now I am a Muslim, al-hamdulillah, Will Allah forgive me if I hurt my mother's feelings due to my conversion? *

osman20 30.01.11 - 08:40pm
First of all, we would like to welcome you among your Muslim brothers and sisters. *

osman20 30.01.11 - 08:43pm
You are welcome to the fold of Islam where everyone enjoys the Divine light given to humanity. *

osman20 30.01.11 - 09:01pm
Welcome to the Path of Righteousness, Welcome to purity and chastity,Welcome to nobleness, Welcome to virtue and morality. May Allah guide you to the best of deeds and shower His Mercy on you both in this world and in the Hereafter. *

osman20 30.01.11 - 09:16pm
Generally speaking, Islam orders a Muslim to be kind to his/her parents, even if they are non-Muslims. If your mother fells hurt due to your conversion to Islam, this does not mean that you have committed a sin or you will be punished for that in the Here. It should be clear that as a Muslim, you are required to be dutiful to your parents and to obey them in acts that do not bear disobedience to Allah. *

osman20 30.01.11 - 09:28pm
So, you are required to approach your mother kindly and to always have good relations with her. You have to be a good example for all members of the house asking Allah to guide your mother to the light of Islam. Make Du'ua(supplication) to Allah to bring your mother closer to Islam and endear it to her heart. May Allah guide You. *

maryam0 26.02.11 - 10:32am
U are welcome and may Allah (Swt) guide all of us. And grant us jannah. Ameen *

* TaFseer Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TaFseer

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits