Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TaFseer - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TaFseer > Topics

Subject: ! THE MOST PROFITABLE TRADE !
Replies: 1 Views: 575

osman20 1.10.10 - 10:44pm
Dhikr-Allah (Remembrance of Allah)
Allah made humans superior to all other creatures and gave man the speacial endowment of speech, making his tongue nimble. Man can use this blessing for good or evil. If he chooses to use it for good, it will take him to happiness in this world and to the higher chambers of Paradise, if he chooses to use it for other than that. It will lead him to destruction in both this life and the Hereafter. Remembering Allah is the second best thing (after reciting the Qur'an ) that a man can spend his time in, THE VIRTUES OF DHIKR-ALLAH(remembrance of Allah): The are many hadith mentioning the virtues of dhikr, Among them is the saying of the Prophet[PBUH], Shall i tell you about the best among all deeds. The purest in the estimation of your King, the highest of your deeds in status, which is better for you than spending gold and silver, and is better for you than encountering your enemies and striking their necks and them striking yours? The companios said, Yes, indeed inform us, 0h Messenger of Allah! The Prophet[PBUH] said, (it is) the remembrance of Allah. (at- Tirmidhi). He [S.A.W] also said, The similitude of the one who remember His Lord and the one who does not remembers his Lord is like the Living and the Dead respectively.(al-Bukhari). He [S.A.W] said as well, Allah the Almight says, ' I am as My servant thinks of Me, and I am with him when he remembers Me. If he remembers ME in himself. I remember hhm in Myself. If he remembers Me in a company, I remember him in a company better than his company. If he comes one handspan nearer to Me. I come one cubit nearer to him. If he comes one cubit nearer to me. I come a distance of two arm-lenghts nearer to him. If he comes to walking, I come to him running.(al-Bukhari). He (S.A.W) also said, The mufarridoon, 0h Messenger of Allah? He [PBUH] said, Those men and women that remember Allah profusely, (Muslim). He also gave the following advice to one of the companions saying. Let your tongue remain moist constantly in the remembrance of Allah, (At tirmidihi). And there are many hadith encouraging the remembrance of Allah. MULTIPLICATION OF THE REWARDS: The rewards of good deeds are multiplied just as the reward of reciting the Qur'an is multiplied, and this occurs according to; [1] WHAT IS IN THE HEART OF A PERSON, HIS FAITH AND SINCERITY, LOVE FOR ALLAH AND WHAT FLOWS FROM THIS; [2] The contemplation of the heart in remembering Allah and preoccupation with this, making the remembrance not simply by the tongue alone. Whoever fulfills these two condition, will have Allah expiate his sins and give him his full reward. As for he who is deficient in these matters, then the expiation of the sins and the reward will be in accordance with his deficiency. *

maryam0 9.10.10 - 04:05pm
JazzakAllahukhaira hi2.GIF *

* TaFseer Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TaFseer

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits