Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TaFseer - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TaFseer > Topics

Subject: Acting According to Knowledge
Replies: 6 Views: 593

osman20 29.08.10 - 10:34pm
0 my brother and sister muslim!
The prohet (PBUH) said: when i order you for something then do as much of it as you can, when i prohibit you from something avoid it.[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
*Knowledge without practice is reproachable by Allah, his Messengers and the Believers. Allah the Exalted said:
0 you who believe why do you not do that which you say (you will). It is a monstrosity before Allah to say that which you do not do.
Abu Hurairah said: The similitude of knowledge without acting upon it's like the treasure which was not spent for the cause of Allah.
Fudail said: The knowledgeable remains ignorant about what he knows until he acts upon it.
Malik ibn Dinar said: You may meet a man who does not make any grammatical mistakes in speech, yet his deeds are all mistakes.
They feared intensely the painful punishment of Allah, as Allah the Exalted said: Then let those who go against his command beware lest they be struck by a trial or they be struck by a punishment. *

osman20 29.08.10 - 10:49pm
There are many ways to practice the Sunnah as best as possible:
-The example of Umm Habibah, may Allah be pleased with her, when she narrated the saying of Prohet[PBUH]: who ever prays twelve units (Raka'at) in a day and night then Allah will build for him a house in Paradise.[Muslim] She said: I have not left them since I heard this from the Messenger[PBUH]. *

maryam0 30.08.10 - 10:07am
Sallamualaikum,Am realy pleased to have join this group. happy.GIF may Allah (swt) guid us to pratice what we know. *

osman20 29.09.10 - 09:49pm
My Muslim brother and sister, may Allah be merciful upon you, that it is compulsory upon us to know four things:
THE FIRST IS KNOWLEDGE, which is the knowledge of Allah, the Almight and Majestic. The knowledge of the Prophet[PBUH], and the knowledge of the Religion of Islam, it is not allowed to worshipped Allah with ignorance since whoever does this is astray. *

osman20 29.09.10 - 10:15pm
THE SECOND IS ACTION, since the person who has the knowledge but does not implement it has evoked Allah's anger, as they had knowledge but did not act accordingly, One of the deceptive enticements of satan is that he discourage people from gaining benefical knowledge by deceiving the person into thinking that he is excused by Allah, due to his ignorance. What this person does not realize is that if he deliberately stays away from learning while he has the ability, the proof is established against him(for punishment). This is the trick that satan played upon people of Noah(Nuh), as Allah mentioned in the Qur'an when they......Put their fingers in their ears and covered themeselves with their clothes.......In order to plea that the proof would not be established against them... *

osman20 30.09.10 - 07:42am
THE THIRD IS CALLING AND PROPAGATING the knowledge and practice of Islam, for the scholars and callers are the inheritors of the Prophets, Allah the Exalted cursed the Israelites because....
[used to forbade others the wickednees that they themselves would do, and what an evil thing they did.] Teaching and calling to Islam is a community obligation, and thus when some of them fulfill this obligation none are blameworthy, but if all leave, all are blameworthy. *

osman20 30.09.10 - 07:53am
THE FOURTH IS TO HAVE PATIENCE AND PERSEVERANCE WITH ANY MISFORTUNE FACE IN LEARNING, TEACHING AND CALLING OTHERS TO IT. [Insha-ALLAH] *

* TaFseer Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TaFseer

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits